Forum Title: Utility Faucet To Hose Adapter
Hello. I have a mud room with a utility sink in it and I want to connect a hose to that faucet so I can give the dog a bath with the water temp not being cold. I tried to measure how big the faucet end is and doing the best I can it seems to be between 3/4 and 1 inch. That is the part I need to connect the hose to. I would appreciate it if someone can point me into the direction where I can buy this adapter. One thing I wanted to also mention is that there are at most only 2-3 threads on this faucet for the adapter to screw on to. Thanks. Tsfrance
Category: Plumber Post By: JEFF HARPER (Hollywood, FL), 12/26/2016

Your description of the faucet indicates you already have garden hose threads on the end of the spout. What else would you need?

- GLEN ALVARADO (Calexico, CA), 09/09/2017

Sometimes it is possible to pick up adapters which can be screwed to either the inside threads or the external threads of the faucet, where your aerator is normally installed. I believe a better option would be to install a dual quarter turn angle stop under the sink.

- JENNY NAVARRO (Laguna Niguel, CA), 09/11/2017

The female end of a garden hose is way big to screw on to the end of the faucet.

- BERTHA WALTERS (Racine, WI), 10/06/2017

Support & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779